- Violation or Exploitation of Privacy is not new. Google does it in bigger and better way and so is other social media platforms. It's just FB is caught.
- Free service is never free. As the old saying "there is nothing free in life. Somebody is paying something somewhere". All the social media platforms or in that case many high tech firms - Ad network plays the major role in revenue generation.
- There is nothing that you can do about it. It's part of our lives, you cannot shut it down - but what needs is laws, guidelines and regulations.
- It was interesting how Zuckerberg was answering the questions. He never went overboard or aggressive. Never flaunt with the ego of senators, show off "I know everything attitude".
- Most of his answers were diplomatic, and on the lines of finding solution rather than - I am the culprit or fight against the people.
- Good learning for every entrepreneur to deal and talk with government authority.
- Your data is never too safe. There are tones of loopholes. Having anonymity is next to impossible in today's world if you using bank account, mobile phone, internet etc.
Full video is available on youtube. Just search and you can find good link.