- Violation or Exploitation of Privacy is not new. Google does it in bigger and better way and so is other social media platforms. It's just FB is caught.
- Free service is never free. As the old saying "there is nothing free in life. Somebody is paying something somewhere". All the social media platforms or in that case many high tech firms - Ad network plays the major role in revenue generation.
- There is nothing that you can do about it. It's part of our lives, you cannot shut it down - but what needs is laws, guidelines and regulations.
- It was interesting how Zuckerberg was answering the questions. He never went overboard or aggressive. Never flaunt with the ego of senators, show off "I know everything attitude".
- Most of his answers were diplomatic, and on the lines of finding solution rather than - I am the culprit or fight against the people.
- Good learning for every entrepreneur to deal and talk with government authority.
- Your data is never too safe. There are tones of loopholes. Having anonymity is next to impossible in today's world if you using bank account, mobile phone, internet etc.
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Thursday, January 4, 2018
1. The basic rule that i am convinced is - Jo Jita Wahi Sikandar. Being an entrepreneur i know how hard it is to make success. Just Idea is not everything. I see so many budding entrepreneur at Elevator Pitch or Startup Meet who hesitate to revel his/her ideas fearing on being stolen.
My Point - Passion and Management gives the success. No body can copy both. And Idea is the first step but without proper execution its just a Dream.
2. There are 7.5 Billion people across the world. People say there are 7 people who looks similar to you in the world. Now how can be all the ideas be 100% original. There is 4 possibility as per me:
a. Coincidence - Here it's like having similar looking face example. You thought something and somebody is already thinking in similar direction. Its a very much possible. Example: Some invention which are felt coincidence.
b. Unintentional - Sometimes you read/hear/see something which is part of your learning, or get registered in back of your mind.. and your ideas derived from your that learning. I mean all the ideas are based on some learning. Example: No one knows if its intentional or intentional but I thought The Ghazi Attack had some scenes like Crimson Tide. I doubt its intentional but i have seen both the movies have many scenes similar.
c. Intentional / Inspiration - Many times you have seen/heard/read something. But feel that its not complete. You can add your value to it. Only think is - Give Credit (as taking permission might not always work). Example: Five Point Someone Book by Chetan Bhagat to 3 Idiot.
d. Rip Off - Copying as it is with making minor changes is just wrong. And i can guarantee that extra-ordinary success never falls in this category. No one that i know have 100% rip off and been very successful. Example: Awara Pagal Deewana Rips Matrix Scene
3. There are cases where Passion and Management is there but the Time/Money/Audience is not there. So Luck also plays huge part of success. Example: WebTV
Here are some interesting reads:
- Successful Technology Failures of All Time: http://time.com/4704250/most-successful-technology-tech-failures-gadgets-flops-bombs-fails/
- Why some business fails while some succeed: https://www.successharbor.com/why-some-businesses-fail-while-others-succeed-02132015/
- Corporate Goes Bad: https://www.cbinsights.com/research/corporate-innovation-product-fails/
- Some products that came early: https://thenextweb.com/entrepreneur/2015/04/05/9-lessons-products-went-market-soon/
Wednesday, January 3, 2018
- He has done all, been on top and have been #1. After falling from last few years, he still finds passion and motivation to learn new things and fight it out.
- Always remain focus during the tournaments. As per his statement - he was chit-chatting between the two matches and that screws his focus. Now in free time between the matches - he prepares for the next matches. Thus this reminds me of Seven Habit Book's "Sharpen the Saw" law.
- Taking inspiration from the likes of Federer or Nadal. Interestingly legends also take inspirations then why we shy in admitting to admire others.
- Change and updating to the new ways. Tried and Tested methods who have given victories in past doesn't mean that they are the best. One should always be open to learn new things and upgrade themselves. I think this abilities only make them legends.
Congratulations to the man from the sixties, @vishy64theking, on his World Rapid title! I hope you dedicated this latest victory to everyone who has asked you when you were going to retire!— Garry Kasparov (@Kasparov63) December 28, 2017
Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal,— Boria Majumdar (@BoriaMajumdar) December 29, 2017
Mo Farah, our own Mary Kom and @vishy64theking 2017 has closed the age debate. It is just a number. #VishyAnand
CONGRATS @vishy64theking on winning the World Rapid #Chess Championship.— Rajyavardhan Rathore (@Ra_THORe) December 29, 2017
Your tenacity, mental fortitude and never-give-up attitude is an inspiration to not just chess players, but all sportspersons.
- Article on Anand's recent Win and interview: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/chess/viswanathan-anand-draws-inspiration-from-ageless-roger-federer/articleshow/62332738.cms
- Some more tweets and info on the victory: http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/sport-others/viswanathan-anand-wins-world-rapid-chess-championship-5003271/
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
GST Help Email: email@example.com
In addition to this, GST fraud affected people can also follow one or all of the following measures.
There are many unofficial GST forums and boards where you can share your complaint with complete description. It may not help you find the resolution of your query but it will certainly help other users.
You may also contact your regional or state GST helpline to file a complaint against a fraudulent activity or dealer.
- Article on GST Probe: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/anti-profiteering-at-least-5-entities-issued-notices/articleshow/62330856.cms
- How to Report Tax Fraud: http://www.businesstoday.in/current/economy-politics/what-happens-charged-gst-wrongly-incorrect-report-tax-fraud-complaint/story/264663.html
BUT today - i enjoyed his latest tweet on Pakistan. He said
The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 1, 2018
My Thinking out Loud:
1. Its strange and funny when someone who talks bad and don't hold good frame in your mind (here Trump) - but when talks about something you like (Pakistani Aid Tweet) then you are not sure whether to enjoy it or criticize or ignore.
I think most of the time people don't react or ignore the unconventional talk. This can be for both the case - if you like someone and when he/she makes some silly statement then you ignore that or don't criticize it. Same for someone you dislike and makes some good statement then you ignore that. WHY??
2. I think it's a very bold statement. Most of the leaders will not do it being diplomat against such issues. Just wondering - How can I be so candid.
Monday, March 27, 2017
Very Clean, Comfortable, Cooled, Prompt service and at par with any 4 star + hotel.
- Entry are with Swipe cards. Cost Rs.150 for two hours with 1 time Tea-Coffee and Wifi
- Recliner chairs is costing at Rs. 400 for two hours with unlimited Tea- Coffee, Snacks, and wifi
- Single beds are at Rs. 700 for three hours will all the above things.
- Unlimited buffet Snacks at Rs.150 and also Unlimited buffet dinner/lunch at Rs.250
- Shower and Changing room for Rs.150 which includes Nice towel, and bathing Kit.
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
I believe sustain is the key to every business. And in order to sustain, Funds are the main factor of every entrepreneur.
Besides funds, you need management skills, superior product/services, team, marketing and persistence.
Here is the latest story of young guys of age 16ish getting 3Cr funding.
The highlight of this funding which is inspiring is:
- They got out in first round of some startup meet but didn't gave up
- Pitching same thing over and over at multiple places require passion
- Differential product. They catched the trend of No Preservetive, and No Soda.
- Followed up till the end.. as it took almost 1 year for the entire process.
Hats off to the young lads as getting funded is not at all easy in startup world.