Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I have a Dream from Rashmi Bansal

Well new book coming out from Rashmi Bansal (first week of June 2011). Yes..the author of Connect the Dots and Stay Hungry and Stay Foolish.
I enjoyed both her previous editions (yeh..some companies already crashed out but was a good/inspiring story to read) as it talks about entrepreneurship. This book is in the same line of the last two but with social entrepreneurship.
I am excited towards the book and have already pre-ordered the copy from Indiaplaza.com @ Rs.86. (List price is Rs.150)
You can also book from Flipkart - available for Rs.101 - free shipping or from infibeam - available for Rs.75 + shipping - which in my case came to Rs.105 so I picked up Indiaplaza.com
Anyways checkout the book and as I think she is one good author like Chetan Bhagat who targets the Young Indian in the right direction.

A brief synopsis:

'I Have A Dream' is the story of 20 idealists who think and act like entrepreneurs. They are committed to different causes, but they have one thing in common: a belief that principles of management can and must be used to achieve a greater common good.

These stories say one thing loud and clear change starts with one person, and that person could be someone next door. Someone like you.

1 comment:

  1. Here is my review of the book: http://anuradhagoyal.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-have-dream-by-rashmi-bansal.html

    ReplyDelete