- 2 Cup Pad Thai rice noodles (linguini-width)
- 2 Onions
- 3 Garlic
- 2 sticks Cilantro
- 1/2 lime
- 2 Pinch of Salt and Chlli
- Small portion of Cauliflower, Carrots and French Beans
- 1 Spoon Soya sauce
- 1 Spoon Chilli sauce
- 2 Spoon peanut butter - creamy or chunky.
- 1.5 Spoon Coconut Milk
- 1 Spoon Olive Oil
1. Take half a pan of water and boil the noodles in the pan for 10-15 min. or till it gets soft. Add a pinch of salt so it doesn't stick and tastes better.
2. Drain all the water and set the noddles aside.
3. Take the Pan and put 1 spoon olive oil in it.
4. Throw 2 chopped onions and 3 Minced garlic
5. Once golden brown, put the stove on low heat and put some peanut butter sauce (crunchy or creamy as per your taste. I like it crunchy).
6. Add Cauliflower, Carrots, and french beans as per the taste and availability
7. Pour 1.5 spoon coconut milk.
8. Put pinch of salt and Chilli powder. Also put 1 spoon soya sauce and 1 spoon chilli sauce. (If you don't have chilli sauce or soya sauce then also its fine)
9. Add 0.5 spoon lime juice and mix well.
10. Serve hot in a plate with chop sticks or fork :) .
- Peanut and Coconut Milk Sauce can be pre-made for faster preparation. You can make those sauce by following this recipe and thus add noddles and soya sauce + chilli sauce + veggies and then done.
- Peanut Butter is available at good groceries stores. (Sundrop has recently come out with peanut butter and is available for Rs.100)
- Coconut Milk is available in tetra pack or tin. Tetra pack is usually available for Rs.58
- Suggestions are most welcomed.
|Pad thai with small rice noodles and chunky peanut sauce.|