- 2 Onions
- 2 Garlic
- 2 sticks Cilantro
- 1/2 lime
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Spoon peanut butter - creamy
- 1.5 Spoon Coconut Milk
- 1 Spoon Olive Oil
1. Put 1 spoon olive oil on the pan
2. Throw some Garlic and Onion
3. Once golden brown, put some Creamy Peanut Butter, Coconut Milk.
4. Put 1/2 lime and then add a pinch of salt.
5. Finally add Cilantro
- Chop all the veggies nicely.
- You can also add Crunchy Peanut Butter
- For more liquidity texture, add more coconut milk and water.
- Peanut Butter is available at good groceries stores. (Sundrop has recently come out with peanut butter and is available for Rs.100)
- Coconut Milk is available in tetra pack or tin. Tetra pack is usually available for Rs.58
- Suggestions are most welcomed.
|This sauce is made with Chunky Peanut Butter. It is non-liquid sauce.|